David started his real estate career managing the launch of Mango and Gap in Israel and advised developers on major hospitality projects operated by the Rezidor and Park Plaza Groups.
Since 2010, David has overseen B-Aparthotels, an aparthotel business active in the Benelux region a generating revenue in excess of €8 million per annum. As managing director, he hired all the leadership team, took all investment and divestment decisions (sale of over €40 million in assets since 2016) and managed the strategy and vision of the company alongside the construction processes.
In 2012 David founded Omnam Group. Under his leadership, the company grew it to be a pan-European real estate developer with over 30 employees and in excess of €1 billion of project development value. David is the visionary behind all the company’s project: he is in charge of all aspects of the process of real estate conversion, heads the investment committee and leads the operator selection processes. Under his leadership, Omnam has developed distinctive real estate icons:
– L’Arkéia: Based in Strasbourg, this redevelopment of the city’s archive (historical monument) into 56 luxury apartments was both an architectural and financial success – all apartments were sold for an amount of €20 million.
– Ven Amsterdam: the building used to be known as the biggest vacant office building which Omnam transformed into a 24/7 business and entertainment; featuring a convention hotel operated by The Park Inn by Radisson, a large Holland Casino, wellness centre and a range of dining experiences. The asset was sold for €135 million in 2019, generating high returns for the investors.
– POST Rotterdam: The Post Office is a monumental building located in the heart of Rotterdam that will incorporate a 5 star hotel ran by Kimpton next to retail & a residential tower that will return the building to its former grandeur – the complex will span 60’000 square meters.
– Mercuriales: the two tower complex, located in eastern Paris, totaling 110,000sqm which will be redeveloped into the 4th largest hotel in the Paris area (850-room Moxy and Sheraton hotel), with a conference center and diversified F&B, retail and leisure facilities. The second tower will be refurbished into a Grade-A office building.
– W-Rome: Omnam and Pantheon Real Estate fund managed By Kryalos SGR acquired two 19 century buildings, perfectly situated near the Spanish Steps and partnered with Marriott International and its phenomenal W Hotels brand for their new Rome venture. The development will open its doors Q1 2021.
– Villa Camerata: located in the northern outskirts of Florence, the grounds include a large park and the asset is composed of two buildings. The villa will be transformed into a luxury lifestyle city resort whilst preserving the rich character of the historical building. The hotel, which opening is planned for in 2023, will offer an extensive range of food and beverage and premium wellness facilities.
– Ostuni Resort: the 5-star luxury resort will have a community feeling and includes a hotel with 150 keys, 34 branded residences, extensive F&B facilities, facilities for events and weddings, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a spa & fitness center and independent beach clubs facing Puglia’s crystalline sea.
Additionally, in 2013, David co-founded Ven Global, a global procurement company focused on large-scale hospitality development FF&E.
He lives in London, is married with four children and is a proud Spur’s fan.